Peri-peri is a global delicacy, also a traditional African favorite; our spicy Peri-Peri seasoning is the perfect balance of a uniquely flavorful house blend sure to deliver a lasting flavor to grilled or roasted meats. Works great when combined with Iya one-pot simmer sauce.
- Authentic African Blends.
- Herbs, Peppers & Spices.
- World famous rub for mouth-watering roasted or flame-grilled chicken.
- Popular in Europe & Africa.
- No Preservatives.
- No Added Color.
- No Additives.
- No MSG options available.
Fun fact: Peri-Peri is called Piri-Piri and means Pepper-Pepper in Swahili.
Perfect for marinades, grilling or roasting chicken or beef
Chicken Peri-Peri Recipe –
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 4 Chicken thighs or breast
- 3 tsp peri-peri seasoning
- 1 cup Iya one-pot simmer sauce (mild, medium or extra spicy)
- ½ lemon or 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
Chili Pepper, Paprika, Benin Pepper (Uziza), Grains of Selim Pepper (Udah), Turmeric, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, African Nutmeg, Lemon, Salt, Yellow Maize
- In a large bowl, mix in the peri-peri seasoning, lemon juice & one-pot simmer sauce.
- Completely coat your chicken – let sit for up to an hour or overnight in your refrigerator
- Roast at 350F, grill or broil until fully cooked.
- Serve with any side such as salads, sandwiches, rice, fries etc.