Grilled Steak Suya Seasoning (No peanuts)
Suya grilled steak is the most popular street food in Nigeria, West Africa.
Suya seasoning is used as rub on spicy beef skewers & enjoyed straight from the grill with onions & tomatoes in a burrito style wrap.
Its satisfying savory quality adds that extra bit of flavor needed to complement but not overwhelm the natural juices of your meat, fish or protein.
- Authentic African Blends
- Spicy rub for beef skewers
- Yaji – Africa’s most popular rub
- Herbs, Peppers & Spices
- No Preservatives
- No Added Color
- No Additives
- No MSG options available
Chili Pepper, Ginger, Alligator Pepper (Grains of Paradise Pepper), Garlic Powder, Cloves, Salt and Sugar
Rub for delicious grilled steak, chicken or fish
To make suya grilled steak:
- Completely coat the beef, fish, chicken, goat or lamb with seasoning
- Place on skewers (alternate with onions, tomato and pepper slices if desired)
- Broil or grill as desired – serve hot with a refreshing chilled drink