Garlic with Garlic Skin Ground
Ground garlic ground with its skin gives a complete wholesome flavor that’s reminiscent of exquisitely aged foods.
Enjoy the Iya difference – Our Garlic smells and tastes just like garlic did centuries ago before a ton of modifications. Have you ever bought garlic you weren’t sure was 100% garlic because it had no aroma and tasted bland? With Iya, there’ll be no confusion, you instantly enjoy the original, authentic aroma & flavor of true garlic. Try ours!
Use this instead of plain garlic to enjoy the full taste of garlic.
- Real Garlic
- Authentic African Spices
- Dry, aged, gourmet flavor
- Crafted with care
- The wholesome way to enjoy garlic
- All- Natural
- No Preservatives
- No Added Color
- No Additives
- Powerful aroma & intense flavor
Great in rubs, soups, one-pot, bowl dishes. Also great in garlic bread, broths, soups, stir fry, marinades & more
To substitute fresh garlic with ground garlic, use 1/4 tsp. of ground garlic for each fresh clove required.
Garlic Shrimp Recipe:
Ingredients (6-8 Servings)
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 lbs peeled shrimp
- 3 tsp. ground garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground chili
- 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt ¼ stick of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, salt, pepper & garlic. Stir/cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add lemon juice & remaining butter.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1-2 minutes.