Dried Hibiscus Flower 8 oz + Free Shipping
Fresh hibiscus flowers are harvested by hand in the tropical farms of West Africa and sun-dried to naturally preserve their nutrients, potency & tart flavor.
- Free from preservatives, gluten, additives & color
- Tart, floral flavor
- Non-irradiated, pre-Steamed
- Dried Hibiscus Flowers
- Hibiscus is also called Flor de Jamaica or Roselle
- 100% Hibiscus sabdariffa
- Drink: Tea, cocktails, drinks, smoothies
- Eat: Cooking, baking, pastries, preserves, syrups & more
- Beauty: Hair & skin, home beauty remedies
- Lifestyle: Various uses
For Baking: Add hibiscus flower as specified in your recipe for cakes, pancakes etc. A general guide is about ½ cup of hibiscus powder for every 5 cups of flour.
For Drinks: Steep in hot water for tea. For cocktails, allow to cool then mix as desired.