Hue List is a marketplace with independent Vendors/Product Partners that manage their own shipping, inventory, returns and in some cases exchanges. Therefore policies regarding returns, exchanges, and refunds must be directed to the individual vendors. This also means that the policies may vary between vendors. Vendor communications can be initiated from the vendor's Hue List Shop or via the contact information on your invoice.
- Confirm that your products are still eligible for return by checking the date of purchase on your invoice.
- Confirm that the seller/Vendor does not have any stipulations that would negate your eligibility for returning your item (i.e. products that have been used or damaged). For products fulfilled by Hue List you can refer to the question in this section titled “How do I return items sent to me by Hue List?”.
- If a return shipping label was not included in your package, confirm the return shipping address of the vendor. Also, note that you are responsible for the cost of shipping your return unless otherwise stated in the Vendor’s Policy.
For products fulfilled/shipped by Hue List, which is designated on the product page, make all returns to the address on the invoice. We are not able to accept returns, exchanges or offer full or partial refunds for products that have been used. Merchandise returned without the original security tag, or a damaged security tag may result in a delayed refund or may not qualify for a refund. Refunds can only be issued to the credit card used to make the original purchase. Once the item has been inspected and approved for re-stocking, a full refund for the purchase price will be issued. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable, and the buyer is responsible for any return shipping fees incurred. Final Sale items may not be returned. Hue List monitors account activity and reserve the right to refuse transactions, assess fees, and/or close accounts based on order or returns behavior.
- Yes. If the shipping process has NOT been started, you may cancel your order.
- No. If the shipping process has started, you may not cancel your order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards including; Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Once you place an order, we process it and notify the vendor on the same day. Once notified the vendor ships the order within 2-3 business days. You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships.
- Products fulfilled by Hue List currently ship internationally. International rates apply and will be estimated at checkout. The final/exact shipping rate will be calculated and charged at the time of shipping.
- Products sold by individual vendors may not be eligible for international shipping. Verify shipping terms in the vendor's policy section under each product.
Shipping costs vary based on product weights, shipping methods, and individual vendor/Product Partner's rates. Shipping costs will be estimated at checkout. The exact charge will be calculated and charged at the time of shipping.
Hue List’s vendors/Product Partners are responsible for shipping products to customers. Customers who place an order from multiple vendors will receive products in multiple packages at different times.